Youth Recruitment Co-ordinator
*Re-advertised post, previous applicants need not apply*
We are looking for a Youth Recruitment Co-ordinator to help Impact Arts’ achieve its aim of developing the life chances of young people by engaging suitable referrals to a range of our youth facing projects.
To proactively develop strong relations with third sector organisations, youth delivery partners and statutory services and across the geographies in which Impact Arts delivers to ensure project engagement targets are met.
To bring a strong knowledge of relevant sectors including youth employability, homelessness and education to the Impact Arts team.
Job title: Youth Recruitment Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 pa (depending on experience)
Based at: The Factory, 319 Craigpark Drive, Glasgow. Remote home working may be required initially and dependant on local restrictions
Travel: Expected between our key delivery areas including (but not limited to); Edinburgh, Ayrshire, Lothians and Renfrewshire.
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Duration of contract: Fixed term to 31st May 2022 with the potential of an extension, subject to funding
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Usually Monday-Friday, some weekend work may be required on occasion.
Qualifications & Experience:
- We are looking for relevant experience and a proven track record of generating referrals over formal qualifications
- Proven experience in developing and managing partnerships from establishing credibility with referral contacts to generating links with secondary schools
- Strong networks across a wide range of stakeholders including third sector, employability partners and schools
- Experience in using a customer relationship management system.
- Subject to PVG | Disclosure Scotland check
- Driving license and use of car is desirable.
Closing date: 20th July 2021 at 9am
Interviews: w/c 26th July 2021
Expected Start Date: ASAP
All completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Tuesday 20th July 2021
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.