Work for Us!
Impact Arts is recruiting for a dynamic Regional Manager for West and Central Scotland, to be based in our Glasgow office.
Impact Arts prides itself on hiring open-minded, fair and non-judgmental individuals who share our strong company values:
- Integrity: In all our dealings with clients, funders, participants and colleagues we are honest, and act with integrity and transparency
- Positivity: We treat everyone we work with well, forming positive and supportive relationships. We are committed to overcoming barriers and problem solving – there is no room for negative thinking!
- Ambition: In our own work we are ambitious in what we want to achieve, and we encourage our partners and the people who take part in our projects to raise their own aspirations.
- Openness: We are open to new ideas; we create opportunity and are happy to be challenged in our thinking. We communicate in an open, approachable way with everyone we work with.
- Potential and equality: We think that everyone has the ability to achieve great things. Whatever the starting point or circumstances of staff or participants, we encourage personal and professional development as fundamental to being able to flourish and maximise their own potential.
- Creativity: Creativity is at the centre of what we do. We are creative in all aspects of our work – be it project based or simply in the ideas we generate and the way we work.
- Work ethic: We expect to work hard to achieve our company aims, the needs of our clients and our own personal and professional goals
Alison Urie, Head of Delivery for Impact Arts said:
‘The Regional Manager position is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. This role will be both challenging and rewarding in equal measure. The successful candidate will be joining a strong staff team and we can't wait to see what this dynamic individual will bring to the organisation.’
The position is funded through the Enterprise Growth Fund.
Downloads:Regional Manager Recruitment Pack
For applications or further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 17th of August at 12 noon
In this section
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.