Retail Academy at Factory 45
Impact Arts is pleased to announce that we are taking referrals for our Creative Pathways Retail Employability programme, starting 11.08.15. Please note we have very limited spaces.
• Young people aged 16-24
• Living within the Glasgow boundary
Young people will:
- Receive training in customer service, marketing, social media and online sales
- Gain hands on work experience as a trainee retail assistant at Factory 45
- Develop their creative and entrepreneurial skills with the opportunity to learn hair styling, make-up artistry and how to plan photo-shoots
- Gain SQA Steps to Work and Employability Awards at SCQF Level 4
- Build an eye catching portfolio
• 4 days per week
• Young people will be given an allowance and bus pass
If you would like to refer a young person contact: Maggie Lilly on 0141 575 3001 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 5th August.
In this section
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.