New Employability Programme Glasgow - Retail
For - Young people aged 16-24 - Living within the Glasgow boundary (Stage 3)
- Training in customer service, marketing, social media and online sales
- Hands-on work experience as a trainee retail assistant at Factory 45
- Develop their creative and entrepreneurial skills with the opportunity to learn hair styling, make-up artistry
- Learn how to plan photo-shoots
- Gain SQA Steps to Work and Employability Awards at SCQF Level 4
- Build an eye catching portfolio
- 4 days per week
- Allowance and bus pass
Contact Maggie on 0141 575 3001 to get involved.
In this section
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.