AYRSHIRE YOUTH ARTS HUB - ADVISORY GROUP VACANCIES
AYRSHIRE YOUTH ARTS HUB ADVISORY GROUP VACANCIES
Ayrshire Youth Arts Network is a new initiative funded by Creative Scotland, as part of the Time to Shine Strategy. Its purpose is to enrich young people’s lives through arts and creativity. Watch the video here!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for young people aged 16-25 from across Scotland with:
- Enthusiasm for the arts and creativity
- Ability to communicate well with adults and young people
- Ability to work within a group
- Ability to understand and listen to other people’s views and be sensitive towards the experiences of others
- Ability to take on board the views of others
- Ability to work with others in a way that doesn’t judge or discriminate
- Flexibility and willingness to travel across Ayrshire
- A willingness to commit to meetings and other events between1 – 4 times per month
WHAT WILL MY INVOLVEMENT BE?
As part of Ayrshire’s Youth Arts Advisory Group you will work directly with the partners to:
- Evaluate the progress of, and influence the future development of youth arts in Ayrshire
- Provide a direct peer-to-peer link with local young people regarding local youth arts provision
- Act as an advocate for youth arts at a local and regional level
See the full Role Description
Find out How to Apply
Complete the online application form HERE.
In this section
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.