We need to raise over £1.5million each year to provide life-changing creative experiences for more than 5,000 people.
Whether it’s delivering Art Therapy for vulnerable children; music and photography courses for young people at risk of exclusion; creative workshops that reduce the social isolation and loneliness of older people; or public art projects that help to unite disadvantaged communities – our work has never been more vital.
Without the generosity of our amazing supporters, we simply couldn’t continue to deliver our work. Whether you want to host a coffee morning or organise a fashion show, jump out of a plane or run a marathon, there are lots of ways you can fundraise for Impact Arts and help support our work.
Here are just some examples of how your money could help:
- £30 will support a young person to recognise their achievements
- £50 can provide a care experienced young person, vulnerable child, or older person with a resource pack (containing support materials, guidance, alongside creative resources)
- £250 will provide dedicated health and wellbeing support for an older person through our Craft Café Wellbeing Worker
- £2500 will help to provide care experienced young people with intensive one-to-one support in transitioning to independent living – this supports CEYP to realise their vision of their own home
- £3500 will provide intensive art therapy intervention for some of Scotland’s most vulnerable children, helping to support children to realise their potential
- £5000 will help realise a young person’s aspirations and potential – providing a young person with intensive 12-week training and ongoing employability support
If you would like to get in touch and discuss your ideas, please contact our Head of Development Sam Eccles on 0141 575 3001 or email email@example.com.
Our fundraising partner Virgin Money also have a handy online platform to help you collect donations online, fuss-free. Just visit their website to get started.
Quotes from past fundraisers
"The committee are so proud to have been able to support such an inspiring impactful charity. Learning more about your charity throughout the year has been a pleasure, we are just disappointed due to lockdown measures that further engagement wasn't possible. We chose Impact Arts because we are advocates for the arts and firm believers that creativity brings people together and teaches a multitude of other transferable skills, like listening to others and learning the confidence to have your opinions heard. We found that our values align with yours, and there is no time more essential than now that your charity work is needed for all generations." - DON'T WALK
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.