Cashback to the Future
Cashback to the Future is coming to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Ayrshire in July 2017. It uses a variety of artistic and creative approaches to engage young people aged 14-19. Working with professional artists, young people engage in an intensive programme, lasting 1-4 weeks which culminates in an exciting showcase.
Cashback to the Future:
- Is a celebration of young people and their creativity
- Uses a variety of art forms, including visual art, fashion, digital, performance, music, animation, and design
- Empowers young people to gain increased confidence, social and communication skills, teamwork and creative skills
- Encourages young people to stay in education or training
- Enables young people to work towards their Arts Award
The programme is funded by phase 4 of the Scottish Government's Cashback for Communities fund.
If you are interested in being part of Cashback to the Future, or would like to be kept up-to-date with developments, please contact:
Telephone: 0141 575 3001
In this section
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.