Are you a care leaver aged 16-26 preparing to enter into your own tenancy – or perhaps you have done so within the last year?
If so, this programme is for you!
We are offering 1-1 face to face and virtual sessions at our venues in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire & Renfrewshire as well group taster sessions at a location convenient to you.
We will work with you to explore how you can turn your space into a home.
1-1 Sessions participants will:
- Receive £150 home improvement budget
- Receive a welcome pack that is tailored to you and may contain creative materials or practical materials
- Be supported to explore your style and how this can be incorporated across your interiors
- Have weekly one-one sessions with the tutor, where they will work with you to set out tasks for the week ahead. Including; tour of your home and discussions to establish what you would like to improve while creating mood boards.
- Gain creative, practical and life skills to help sustain your tenancy.
- Receive support to create/update CV’s, apply for college/job opportunities as well as interview advice
- Have the opportunity to attend weekly private Facebook live sessions to allow you to join in a creative activity, ask questions and have the opportunity to show your creative creations with other people on the project
- Remain part of the MIYO community after sessions are complete
Group Taster Sessions:
- Free taster session delivered by creative tutors
- Learn news skills; upcycling, canvas art, decorating & more
- Option to extend to 8-12 weeks block booking
- Each participant will receive a £150 shopping budget
In this section
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.