CashBack Nights offers 12-19 year olds in Ayrshire, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Renfrewshire free creative workshops in art, music and textile design.
Here's what's on:
- Visual art workshops with Kate Southern; every Friday, 2pm - 4pm; running 1st February - 19th April 2019 at the National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh, EH1 1JF
- Music workshops with Conal McIntosh; every Friday, 6pm - 7.30pm; running 1st February - 29th March 2019 at Citadel Youth,175 Commercial St, Edinburgh EH6 6JE
- Visual art workshops with Allan Whyte; every Tuesday, 4pm - 6pm; running 29th January - 16th April 2019 at The Factory, 319 Craigpark Drive, Glasgow G31 2TB
- Visual art workshops with Allan Whyte; every Monday, 6pm - 8pm; running 28th January - 25th March 2019 at GESH Community Centre, 1 Redcastle Square, Glasgow G33 5EG
- Digital art workshops with Elina Bry; every Thursday, 6.30pm - 8.30pm; running 31st January - 28th March 2019 at FARE, 31 Drumlanrig Avenue, Glasgow G34 0JF
- Performance and video workshops with Mina Heydari-Waite and Gemma Crook; every Wednesday, 4pm - 6pm; running 30th January - 17th April 2019 at the Tannahill Centre, 76 Blackstoun Road, Paisley PA3 1NT
- Performance and video workshops with Mina Heydari-Waite and Gemma Crook; every Wednesday, 7pm - 9pm; running 30th January - 27th March 2019 at the Paisley YMCA, St. Ninian's Parish Church, Blackstoun Road, Paisley PA3 1NR
- Visual art workshops with Christine Novosel; every Wednesday, 4pm - 6pm; running 30th January - 27th March 2019 at Impact Arts, 60 Bank Street, Irvine, KA12 0LP
- Visual art workshops with Christine Novosel; every Tuesday, 7pm - 8.30pm; running 29th January - 26th March 2019 at Townhead Youth & Community Centre, 15 Townfoot, Dreghorn, Irvine KA11 4EQ
- Visual art workshops with Christine Novosel; every Wednesdays, 6.30pm - 8pm; running 30th January - 27th March 2019 at Springside Community Centre, Overtoun Road, Springside, Irvine KA11 3BG
Sign up now, and we'll get in touch with everything you need to know. See you there!
Note: by submitting your information, you are permitting Impact Arts to retain your data as part of our performance of a contract for a period of three years. This will be stored in physical files, on our server and on our database for reporting to funders and recording statistics.
After the retention period these files will be deleted as appropriate. We may keep some anonymised data for statistics/reporting on salesforce in line with GDPR regulations.
Should you wish to withdraw consent at a later date you can make contact with the Data Protection Officer for Impact Arts on 01415753001. Should you wish to complain about how we have processed your data at any time you should do so to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Fields marked with a * are required.
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.