- 3x Music Tutors (Edinburgh/Glasgow/Renfrewshire);
- 1x Performance Tutor (Renfrewshire);
- 3x Visual Arts Tutor (Edinburgh/Ayrshire/Renfrewshire);
- 2x Digital Arts Tutors (Edinburgh/Glasgow)
Salary: £434.60 + £65.40 holiday pay = £500
- Ayrshire: based at 60 Bank Street, Irvine and Kilmarnock (venue TBC)
- Edinburgh: based at National Museum Scotland
- Glasgow: based at the Kelvin College, Haghill Campus Glasgow
- Renfrewshire: based at the Tannahill Centre, Ferguslie Park
Duration of contract: 7
weeks: Monday 18th June – Friday 3rd August 2018
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week over 5 days: Monday – Friday, approx. 9am-5pm
Qualifications: SCQF level 9 in related discipline
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience delivering creative activities and working with young people within diverse community settings
Other Essentials: Competent IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Subject to PVG check; full availability for the 7 weeks.
Desirable: Full clean driving licence, Current PVG scheme member
Cashback to the Future is coming to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Renfrewshire and Ayrshire in July 2018. The project uses a variety of artistic and creative approaches to engage young people aged 14-19. Working with professional artists, young people engage in an intensive programme, lasting 4 weeks which culminates in an exciting showcase.
This role involves designing and delivering a high quality and structured programme, in line with the project objectives. You will lead and support a group of young people to create a series of artworks and creative outcomes, teaching skills in music, performance and visual art as suited to your skill base.
All completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Monday 21st May 2018. Interviews will take place on 30th and 31st May 2018, with an expected start date of 18th June 2018.
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.