We are looking for an Operations Assistant, as part of the Community Jobs Scotland scheme, to assist our Compliance Officer for 25 hours per week. This is open to unemployed 16-19 year olds who are on an Activity Agreement.
- To assist the Compliance Advisor on the management of Health & Safety within our building premises and stores
- To assist with the set-up and running of our various project sites and venues
- To prepare equipment and materials for our sites in Glasgow
- To undertake general maintenance, including: painting and decorating, DIY, cleaning etc
- Assisting with Impact Arts projects and events
- Any other duties appropriate to the post and in line with the needs of Impact Arts
- To ensure that the duties and or responsibilities as defined by the Health and Safety policy are implemented at all times with reference to the Health and Safety of employees and members of the public
You can find more information on the job and how to apply on the Community Jobs Scotland website.
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.