We are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer via Community Jobs Scotland.
Contribution to Impact Arts
To assist the Marketing & Communications Coordinator in creating engaging and on brand graphics for a variety of digital and paper based media.
To develop all aspects of Impact Arts’ visual communication adhering to brand guidelines.
To develop graphics that capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. You need to have a creative flair and strong ability to translate requirements into design.
To work with, and support staff, (mainly Marketing and Communications Co-ordinator) to:
• Communicate information about Impact Arts, visually contributing to the production of documents and visual communication via the web and social media.
• Create, in liaison with Impact Arts staff, visual communications relating to flagship programmes and projects, ensuring consistency of message.
• Develop illustration and designs using Adobe Software
• Assist with internal communications (namely documents, email, Yammer and intranet
• Testing graphics across various media
• Support with the visual content of the Impact Arts website
• Develop and deliver visual communications to specific briefs for external partners and stakeholders when required, and as directed by the Deputy Director of Development
To represent Impact Arts at events
To participate in training, meetings and events as required
To support and promote Impact Arts’ Values
To carry out any other duties appropriate to the post in line with Impact Arts’ needs
Ability to work as part of a team, but also work independently to a clear work plans
A commitment to the value of Impact Arts.
Qualifications and Experience
Appropriate qualification in graphic design, or related discipline.
Experience in graphic design, working to customer briefs.
Experience or an interest with design software such as Photoshop and InDesign.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Excellent creative skills
Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web design and Outlook, Adobe Suite as well as appropriate graphic design packages.
Passion and enthusiasm for design, with creative flair
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to develop good working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Approachable and empathetic manner
Energy and commitment
Creativity in visual communication
Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
Open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
Excellent self management, organisational and planning skills
Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Self motivated and able to work on own initiative, analysing and solving problems
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership
All applications must be made through CJS and not Impact Arts directly.
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.