Ayrshire Youth Arts Network is a new initiative funded by Creative Scotland, as part of the Time to Shine Strategy. Its purpose is to enrich young people’s lives through arts and creativity. Watch the video here!
We are looking for young people aged 16-25 from across Scotland with:
– Enthusiasm for the arts and creativity
– Ability to communicate well with adults and young people
– Ability to work within a group
– Ability to understand and listen to other people’s views and be sensitive towards the experiences of others
– Ability to take on board the views of others
– Ability to work with others in a way that doesn’t judge or discriminate
– Flexibility and willingness to travel across Ayrshire
– A willingness to commit to meetings and other events between1 – 4 times per month
As part of Ayrshire’s Youth Arts Advisory Group you will work directly with the partners to:
See the full Role Description
Find out How to Apply
Complete the online application form HERE.