Are you passionate about giving young people the opportunity to succeed in life? Can you see their potential and help them to make small changes that will make a world of difference? Then we are looking for you!
You will act as a match-maker, helping young people improve their confidence and realise their skills. You'll help them find the job of their dreams, or lead them to a further education course or training that will start them on an exciting pathway.
The role is challenging - you will be responsible for helping hundreds of young people achieve their SQA Employability Awards - but it is also incredibly rewarding, as you see young people move on to positive destinations and flourish!
The main purpose of the job is:
- To work with and support programme tutors to ensure participants have the skills, knowledge and information to make a positive onwards transition from Impact Arts programmes
- To build a strong network of contacts with referral and partner agencies
- To identify barriers to progression and refer participants to appropriate support
- To map and communicate opportunities in employment, education and training and ensuring this information is readily available for participants and staff
- To provide personal 1 to 1 support to assigned participants on employment related issues, provide information, and signpost to other support agencies, such as debt and money advice, addictions, health etc
- To deliver SQA Employability Award at SCQF level 4
All completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 20th May 2016.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 24th May 2016.
The recruitment of our freelance tutors is on an ongoing basis and so we are always keen to hear from skilled and experienced practitioners. For further information about becoming a freelance tutor with Impact Arts, please download our recruitment pack. If you wish to apply, please complete this application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team at Impact Arts work hard to secure over £1.5m of funding per year to provide life changing creative experiences for more than 5000 people.
You can help us achieve this target through making a single gift, or a regular donation. Thank you.